We offer a committed service provision for unique situations, encouraging our clients to bloom to their maximum potential.
Helping Hands companions are dedicated Senior Home Care service providers :
- Fully bonded and insured
- Certified in First Aid and CPR
- Certified for Food Safety
- Have current criminal record background clearance
- Are professional, honest, compassionate encouragers, acting with integrity and a true desire to develop genuine friendships through relationship building.
- Have relevant and essential life skills which are juxtaposed with in house training for optimal client care.
We don't suddenly develop a work ethic, we practice work ethics every day.
Whether a client uses our Senior Home Care service for personal companionship, social outings, errands and transport or
home help, our team is committed to providing the kind of service interaction
which leaves clients feeling cared for and special – adding an extra dimension of quality to their
daily lives. Developing a personal relationship with clients through a one–on–one service
interaction, utilizing the same team member for each appointment, is an integral component of our business.
Speaking of the team Janette says, I feel honoured to have such a great team on board –
each one hand–picked for their wonderful personality, unique qualities and varied talents.
We are a dedicated group with a vital synergy which translates into great teamwork. We love interacting
in seniors' lives, providing the extra help necessary to maximize independence and enhance lifestyle.
We have made some very special friendships with our clients and look forward to many more over the
coming years. We feel privileged to provide such a worthwhile and necessary service.
Janette Kelly, Owner ⁄ Operator